project status?

Apr 15, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Hi,

I am really interested in getting this project to a usable stage by fixing the server and the teleporting client.

I am happy to donate some time to get any immediate issues fixed (needs a bit of direction)

Also, are the website and the wiki ok?

regards,
sarmaad

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Hi sarmaad,

Yes, the wiki and server are up and running (just checked to be sure). There are still some bugs ;) with the server (namely I think the peer count bug) which is causing problems with client interaction but a) you can upload your bugs to the central server and they will run and make it into the eco system (you can see the stats on the server website as there are many bugs that have been uploaded) and b) you can run your bugs inside of your own local Terrarium.

What isn't working right now is downloading bugs to your local machine from the central server.

Mar 3, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Hello

Just wondering if anybody is still working on this project? I have fond memories of it and just got a local ecosystem up and running on Win7 x64 using the 2.0 release.

The server and wiki don't seem to be responding.

Also, what is the status of the code in trunk?

Thanks
Mark

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Things are slow. I need to get the server and wiki back up, not sure what's up with that. We'll get back to it but like most community projects Life 1.0 takes first priority.

Mar 14, 2011 at 1:46 PM

No worries Bil - I know the feeling about Life 1.0!